Date Posted: 18.2.2020
Salary:c. £25,000 per annum (pro rata)
Contract: Contract for 6 months
Responsible to: Director
Days: 2 to 3 days pw. Part-time, flexible, homebased. (When restrictions are lifted there
could be occasional travel involved in the North and Central London areas. This can be
Purpose of the role:
Executing and overseeing administration, publicity and marketing duties involved in the day-
to-day smooth running of the organisation. Working with team members to meet goals by
assigned deadlines. Keeping up to date on all aspects of projects running. Assisting and co-
ordinating respective teams dealing with projects, seeing them through to completion in an
orderly and timely manner. Some research will be involved for projects at the conception
stage. Using expertise to solve unexpected problems.
• Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials
• Design marketing campaigns on social media
• Organise a calendar of marketing events, such as promotions, exhibitions, product
launches, workshops, open days, fundraising activities and student internship programmes.
• Represent the company at events
• Write, edit and proofread marketing material for use in different channels
• Oversee and update the website(s)
• Line manage website manager and partners.
• Analyse the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports
• Write press releases and communicate with the media
• Hands-on with the day to day running of the projects to make sure that all members of the
project team adhere to set schedules and activities. Keep up with any changes in the overall
• Co-ordinates the exhibitions, showcases, and dissemination sessions by providing back-
• Co-ordinates the volunteer selection process and ensure job and volunteer profiles to the
• Liaises with all team members, external partners and collaborators to accomplish
respective projects and goals.
• Looks for ways to cut back on project expenses and increase the potential for output
• Supports project director in executing publicity and marketing campaigns.
• Provides administrative support to project director in all aspects of the projects
running. Keeps upper management in the loop by preparing project updates and reports.
• Ensures effective development and administration of IT systems, such as database, email,
cloud filing, back-up and online communication tools including teams, Skype, Zoom as well
as web/video/audio conferencing systems. Buying and maintaining online contracts, tools
Person Specifications: (competencies, qualifications &
• Experience of working in the creative eco-system in the UK.
• Experience of project co-ordination in the performing arts sector
• Experience of working closely with the community, students, creative artists and
• Highly developed interpersonal skills.
• Experience of financial management and budget preparation of comparable scale.
• Excellent creative sense of publicity/marketing and social media is highly desired.
• Demonstrable knowledge of effective decision-making and problem-solving.
• Excellent IT skills, including Word and Excel.
• Good standard of education and a good command of written and spoken English skills.
• understanding of the aims and objectives of the creative and cultural community in the UK.
About Abundant Art: Abundant Art is focused on delivering art and cultural heritage projects in addition to running an art zine. Our
art and culture heritage projects aim to rediscover and preserve artistic heritage which is at risk and reconnect people with lost or
forgotten heritage. Our projects aim to transform heritage into a living experience through active participation of the members of the
community, particularly our younger generation. We strive to make artistic heritage accessible and relevant to people in the most
suitable way. We continue to bring a thriving multi-faceted cultural and entertainment scene to our audience through our e-mag. In a
short space of 3 years+ we have delivered culturally significant work and also opened up previously unavailable opportunities to
learn and create for young people.
About Abundant Art Gallery(www.abundantartgallery.com
Abundant Art gallery is an online curated art gallery focusing on promoting contemporary art. We produce original artworks
(paintings and sculptures) through art camps and promote them through our online gallery to collectors and art lovers. We also
curate physical exhibitions.Through our social media channels, we look at bringing fine artists from all styles to share their work and
initiate discussions about the art world collectively. We aim to focus on artists from diverse communities, backgrounds, and
demographics to create new opportunities. We identify, inspire and support them with required resources to produce artworks. We
have a unique model where following selections we commission the artworks through art camps organised by Abundant Art.